Shenanigans in The Sky
Not until I got into the travel industry did I start to see the numerous reports of pure shenanigans that happen in travel, especially when it comes to flying. From a man who stuffed himself in luggage to get a free flight, to a man throwing peanuts at a flight attendant, and of course the most famous exit by a JetBlue flight attendant.
Here are a few that have happened within the last six months:
- Pilot gets stuck in bathroom, sparks terror scare
- Suspected drunken driver speeds down Philly runways
- Rodent repellent in flier’s bag sends four to hospital
- Ranting AA flight attendant subdued by passengers
- Woman detained for painting her nails on Southwest flight
I could honestly post thousands more, but these are some of the more interesting ones. It seems when people fly anything can happen.
If you have a story of shenanigans you have witnessed on your flight, please share!