Happy Holidays, travelers! In case you missed it, Vicky’s last post offered some great tips for travel during the holiday season. Building on that, we’d like to give you a rundown of some resources specific to finding, traveling with, or wrapping gifts.
- The U.S. Transportation Security Administration blog offers a thorough overview of what you should consider when traveling with holiday food or gifts.
- The Canadian Air Transport Security Authority breaks down the dos and don’ts for efficient holiday travel as well.
- Check out the fun and unique gift ideas you can find at the airport from the Stuck at the Airport blog.
- If you’re looking for some fun holiday activities offered by airlines and airports, including free gift wrapping – check out this article from Condé Nast Traveler.
- And on the subject of free gift wrapping, here are some of the airports that are offering it this holiday season: Baltimore Washington International Airport (for items purchased at the airmall), Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Chicago Midway International Airport, Edmonton International Airport, Fort Wayne International Airport, London City Airport (for products bought in departures), Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, San Diego International Airport,Toronto Pearson (free with purchase or charitable donation)
Safe travels, and Happy Holidays!